[Ford-ferguson] Air cleaner problem - Ford 860

Ron Cook rlcook at longlines.com
Sat Jan 29 12:49:38 PST 2011

Mike,
     My two John Deere A tractors will both get water in the air cleaner
oil cup.  They sit outside most of the time and I finally learned to
cover the air stack with a can or bucket.  Your Ford doesn't have an air
stack, but I bet the air intake is letting the water in during rain like
you say.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA