[AT] Blizzard of '78

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 29 05:26:23 PST 2011

That sounds just like the dept. of chemistry at NC State! (!@(%* Saturday exams!) I think the only department there whose faculty as a whole has the same, maybe even less real world common sense is the department of statistics....

I don't remember snow here in '78 but the big snow on March 1, 1980 was the first big one I remember.

Al