[Ford-ferguson] Air cleaner problem - Ford 860

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Jan 28 14:04:23 PST 2011

When I say "covered" I mean one of those "portable garages" something
like 10x20. I suppose you could be right - the tractor did spend a fair
amount of time outdoors all Summer and Fall. But the air cleaner
assembly is under the hood, and the bowl clips tightly to the rest of
the housing.

I may try to get some useful images of the arrangement tomorrow, if it
doesn't snow, yet again.

Mike