[AT] Blizzard of '78

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 06:43:08 PST 2011

That is the one I remember, Bruce, and It made it East to Rochester
within one hour of hitting Buffalo. One moment a clear day, the next
moment a solid wall of white with snowflakes about the size of lemons
at the start. Then the wind.  We do not hear as much about the East
end of Lake Ontario snow belt (generally from Fulton / Oswego to
Watertown), but those folks also know what snow and cold are all
about.  This last Monday when we saw a Minus 12, a town up on the
seaway near Massena posted a minus 44 according to the National news.

Charlie V.