[Farmall] 2 Super A's combined into 1 Restored tractor

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Thu Feb 24 18:39:20 PST 2011

I agree with John. Pick the one you like and commit to that one.  Then pull parts off the other as you need.  Of course, keep an open mind.  You might find a serious flaw somewhere down the the line and need to switch horses.  But choosing one seems to make a positive difference in the pace and success of the project.

I had two non-running Pacers once (in addition to the one I restored in the mid-1990s) and I chose the one with the best compression and never looked back and never had a regret.

Good luck!

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone