[Farmall] 2 Super A's combined into 1 Restored tractor

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Thu Feb 24 18:13:28 PST 2011

Dale, I'd pick the one I wanted to restore and start tearing it apart. No
need to take the other apart unless you intend to sell it off piece by
piece. I don't know how "correct" you are trying to be so pay attention to
anything that may have varied on these 2 models--hopefully being the same
year model there aren't any differences. If you want it to be "correct"
you'll have to make certain it hasn't had replacement parts from a newer
model or aftermarket parts.

John Hall