[AT] How To Get a Tractor Out of The Mud - på Norsk

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Feb 27 19:29:23 PST 2011

I saw my Dad do that with our old TO-30 Ferguson in 1961 when the tractor
went off in a washout.  I used it about 5 years ago when I stuck my D6 I
chained a corner post across both tracks and backed out.  however, I did not
get the chain through the holes in the track chain and had to break the
chain when the post came to the end of the track rail...

I now have  3 chains where I had one..

Cecil in OKla