[AT] How To Get a Tractor Out of The Mud - på Norsk

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Feb 27 10:41:02 PST 2011

On 2/27/2011 10:51 AM, Mike Sloane wrote:
> I wish I had thought of something like that when I got my Farmall 560
> stuck in the black dirt marsh a few years back. Nothing I tried worked,
> and I finally got a neighbor with his backhoe to pull it out. The
> lesson: never let your largest tractor get stuck in the mud.
>
> Mike
>
> On 2/27/2011 11:10 AM, Dave Ernst wrote:
>>
>>           pretty crude, but it worked.
>>

>>             http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2011/how-to-get-tractor-out-of-mud-p1.php

I've seen that one before and its a good one. Old Fordson Majors like we
see (or used to) here in Canada . That is specifically the type of
practice that the tractor and safety manuals warn against and you can
see how the front end of the tractor was trying to lift. A careless
operator could have flipped it but this guy knew what he was doing.
And your right Mike, once you get the biggest tractor stuck it gets a
little worrisome.

Ralph in Sask.