[AT] Sleet

Richard Fink Sr rfinksr at verizon.net
Tue Feb 8 15:37:16 PST 2011

No Dot here is funny they don't want any one but there employes running
there toys. I would like to see that one doind 3 lanes at one pass.[[but
woud not want to be in front of them]]That robo plow would be fun sit in the
window and play with it. Same here with it getting smacked. Our neighbor
works for DOT and he all so does the road in front of our places. So some
times it works out. Saw him one day when it was blowing snow bad got over a
little extra cleaned end of our drives.

R Fink
PA