[AT] Carb problems

Dick Day ddss at telebeep.com
Sun Dec 25 20:12:18 PST 2011

Thanks. I have been lucky enough to make friends with the David Bradley guru
of the internet, a chap named Dan O'Connor, from New York.  He was gracious
enough to send me manuals for both tractors, both implements and both
engines. He is a walking David Bradley encyclopedia :)

I hope everyone had a safe and blessed Christmas!

Dick