[AT] Oliver 60 for sale cheap

drupert at seanet.com drupert at seanet.com
Wed Dec 21 18:26:11 PST 2011

Rev A -
Correct grammar in last sentence -

Tom,

Technically speaking, in somebody's world you may be correct.  But for me
"technical correctness" in personal interactions is growing dimmer by the
day and the question is becoming "how did I treat my fellowman ... how did
I treat Walt?"  I love this group, have been a member for a number of
years and have gotten great enjoyment from it.  I only wish I could also
say that while it was big enough to include me it was also big enough to
include Walt ...

Dudley
Snohomish,Washington

You must be getting bored.  Missing Walt !