[AT] creeper

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sun Dec 18 06:15:28 PST 2011

Alternative to getting closer to your work is a nice set of bifocal safety glasses.  I luckily don't need them but several of my friends swear by them.   Only qualification I heard was to make sure you buy good ones.  The cheap ones scratch too easily.

Not sure how helpful this is in your specific case but worth mentioning in general.

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone