[AT] creeper

Ron Cook rlcook at longlines.com
Sat Dec 17 14:06:37 PST 2011

The large casters would go over cracks in the cement floor rather than
catch in them as regular creepers do.  I have used an outdoor type
creeper with large casters.  I didn't like it.  I was outdoors on an
airport ramp with nice smooth concrete and the thing was hard to put
where I wanted it unless I got up and pushed it into position and then
got back on.  No scooting around by using your heels.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA