[Farmall] White Cub

Scott Noullet wvscottandgail at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 17:31:59 PST 2011

I can't say for sure,  if the numbers do match up to what should/could be a DEMO it is worth a good bit more than the usual.  I would post a message on FARMALLCUB.COM as there are some guys on there that know more about CUB's than anyone.  Also if you post the serial numbers there some of the guys can check it and let you know a lot about your tractor.
Good luck with your sale!