[Farmall] White Cub

Kevin Bish krsky at windstream.net
Sat Dec 3 17:16:52 PST 2011

I have a Farmall Cub that was a White Demo tractor. It would need painted
white again to be like original from the factory, cause it was painted red
over the white. It runs good. What do you think something like this tractor
is worth, without being restored?  I have checked the serial numbers  with
some members on the list before, and they all say it can very well be a Demo
Cub. I have a couple guys coming tomorrow to look at it, and just wanted a
few ideas about what to ask for the tractor, if I sell it?? Thanks, Kevin.