[AT] Welders

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Dec 4 16:01:26 PST 2011

Mike this is a good site to look around on.  Their prices are good too.
http://store.cyberweld.com/millerwelders.html  Unless you know how to weld
already I think you'd be better off to go with a  stick rig.
MIG is nice but it's expensive to buy, cost a lot to use and can be
problematic and require repairs with the feed mechanism.   It's just not
really worth it if you just want to do some welding now and then and you
want to weld a variety of thickness of metal.

Charlie Hill