[Farmall] White Cub

Tractorman453657 at aol.com Tractorman453657 at aol.com
Sun Dec 4 07:21:45 PST 2011

A true demo is on the rare side. There are a lot of bootleg  demos out
there too. The demo program was only run in the first 3 months of 1950  with the
cub, super A and super C.... Just because the serial number falls into  the
demo range does NOT mean it is a demo. I would suspect only   about 5% in
the days production run were white.. white paint showing under  red is good
and if the serial number is right then that's a lot better. if white  paint
is in places such as under the hood, floor board, on wire harness it is
probably  a demo. Document everything with pictures. every step.This is the
only way to actually prove it was a real  demo  after restoration. I  own a
true Demo cub with documentation. I have been offered 7 K  for it but  its not
for sale.

In a message dated 12/3/2011 10:59:49 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,