[Farmall] Gear Oil

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Thu Dec 1 18:17:45 PST 2011

Milo, mine is 99% complete and running, kind of pricey for a parts machine!
I've seen some guys on Smokestack that had a few that might would sell
parts, you'll just have to do a search on there to find them. Don't know how
much you know about the early industrials but they could be configured
numerous ways, so finding parts machines could get interesting! Contact me
off list if you are possibly interested in another tractor.

John Hall