[AT] OT--ATV starter gear

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Aug 27 14:40:41 PDT 2011

I recently had that problem with a Tecumseh HH60 on a Troybilt tiller.
Some of the magnets had come loose when I removed the flywheel. The only
thing that I was advised to be concerned about was to get the magnets in
place with the correct polarity (I marked mine with a "Sharpie" pen).
Then I cemented them in place using two-part epoxy (JB Weld) and clamped
them for 24 hours.

<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/troybilt/more-flywheel-repairs-2.html>

Also see: <http://home.earthlink.net/~edstoller/id2.html>

After I put the whole thing back together, it ran perfectly (which I
found amazing).

Mike