[Farmall] [Bulk (7.05) ] Re: Super C Problem

Bill Bruer bill_bru at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 25 14:52:05 PDT 2011

Go to https://webparts.pvassociates.net/cnh/webparts/main.php and enter
"Super C " for the model search.  When that comes up in the left panel click
on the plus sign to expand the group list.  Within the "Chassis" group
(click on the plus sign) you will see 2 entries for air cleaner.  Mine is
the United Specialties type.  Click on that entry to display the exploded
drawing in the right side panel and the parts list at the bottom.  There is
a retainer in the bottom of the air cleaner body.  You can pry that one out
and the steel wool is above that.  Evidently, IH considered those as
permanent parts of the air cleaner body.  From comments here by others in
the past I think the Donaldson air cleaner had a similar setup.  That's how
I knew to look for it.  Sorry I can't recall more detail but I've only done
it once and that was a while back.

Bill