[AT] east coast earthquake

Louis louis at kellnet.com
Tue Aug 23 21:16:02 PDT 2011

I am about 400 miles from the epicenter.  I live 40 miles west of Cleveland,
OH.  Just like Charlie, I wasn't feeling well, I was home this afternoon and
sleeping on the couch.  I felt the couch shaking and was wondering what was
going on.  Then I heard the things hanging on the wall rattling, I realized
it was an earthquake.  I was wondering if I should get out of the house.  At
that point, I then rolled over and went back to sleep.  I figured if the
house falls in, I'll be sleeping and won't know the difference.

Lou