[AT] Custom Flatbed

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Aug 14 12:35:18 PDT 2011

The tool boxes under the bed are a great idea. I've been wanting to find a
used one to put on my grain truck. You definetly want at least one light
that can shine on whatever is behind you. It comes in great for loading
/unloading equipment as well as seeing how to hitch up in the dark or back
the vehicle under an unlit shed. We only have a single light mounted in the
center of the back of the bed, would be nice if we had one or 2 more that
could be easily positioned from the ground mounted on the headboard.

John Hall