[Farmall] Regular ???'s

Bob Currie tracturs at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 15:22:42 PDT 2011

Lane, out west here, the values haven't changed very much since your
auction. As far as Regulars go, the 29 and 30 model were the highest
production years and there are many of them still around. Unless it has some
unusual equipment or is a narrow tread or Fairway model. Original decals,
and overalll original, unrestored condition is a big plus for some
collectors (like me), others not so much. I seem to remember that you
favored nice original machines also. Without seeing some pictures, hearing
it run, and verifying the serial number, I would hesitate to throw out value
numbers. Generally speaking from your description, I'd say more than a
thousand, less than twenty five hundred.

Bob Currie,
Greenwood, CA