[Farmall] Regular ???'s

South Mountain Pharmacy somopharm at rcn.com
Mon Aug 8 11:19:56 PDT 2011

It's been awhile for me since last delving into the antique tractor market so I was hoping someone out there could help me with some values for a 1929 Regular.  I was steered in the direction of this mostly unmolested tractor by a friend.  The history from what I have been told is that it has sat for 50 years in a local barn and has been recently rescued just before the barn was torn down because it was falling in around the tractor.  The owner got the tractor running and is now looking for offers.  It has original decals and is mostly all there and original right down to the drip pan on the carb.  It has round spoke wheels all around with Firestone gum dipped tires.  What is missing is the potato muffler and the original seat but I am hoping these won't be too hard to find;  I sold several of each at my auction in 2006.  Any help would be appreciated.

Lane