[Farmall] Fw: Farmall M---> Super A Digger

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net
Fri Aug 5 10:28:29 PDT 2011

Depends on how your 3-point was built.  There is nothing about the Super A
PTO that would prevent using a post hole digger.  Will any of the 3-point
parts interfere with the power shaft?  Does it come somewhere close to the
3-point standard dimensions, regarding pin spacings and relationship to the
PTO?

Nobody can give absolute answers that concern homemade attachments that we
haven't seen.
Jim Becker