[Farmall] Super C Problem

Paul Mahler paul at mahler1.com
Wed Aug 3 06:16:46 PDT 2011

I have seen this problem many times before when cars still had ignition
points and on lawn tractors and big tractors. If you've eliminated
everything else as it sounds you have then replace the condenser. I just
fixed a JD 318. The Onan condenser was $40.00 so I stuck one in out of an
old Chevy and it's been running great ever since, Good Luck, Paul