[Farmall] Super C Problem

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Tue Aug 2 18:56:56 PDT 2011

I would install an in-line fuel filter. They do a much better job than what
the sediment bowl does, should cost less than $10. Also check the filter on
the inlet elbow in the carb as was suggested in another post. Since the
problem has persisted for a couple years I doubt it is water in the fuel,
but that is a possibility. I've found that pulling the fuel tanks off these
older tractors and giving it a good cleaning certainly won't hurt.

John Hall