[AT] Penetrating oils and 670 MM LP tractor

Mike 1countryguy mdo_1 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 3 19:47:36 PDT 2011

Yes,  that is the comparision that I have seen (the tests).  Applied more of it on some very rusted lp gas fittings (I keep it in a metal pb blaster can)!!!

FINALLY!!!! I got my lp propane tank fixed.  It needed new gauge and of course the screws where rusted and had to be drilled out.  I replaced the valves and filled the tank.  It took lot of patience and checking to get valves to click open and get the lines purged of "crap".  Then the gov. linkage was stuck.  Finally I have it running and sounds good for a 40ish MM tractor.

My prepaid price of fuel is less than half the price of gasoline so the loader goes back on the tractor and will use it to power my woodprocessor.