[AT] Now NC twisters: was Mina problem

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Mon Apr 18 06:13:56 PDT 2011

This outbreak is the most severe in nearly 30 years.   A lot of families in shelters over the last few nights.  As for me and the ATIS servers; the storms hadn't gotten fired up good when they came thru NW N.C.  So things were fine here except just a few trees were down and we got 1.4" rain in about 15 minutes.

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone