[AT] Question on the forum

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Mon Apr 11 16:38:05 PDT 2011

I posted a question on the forum - I needed to show a picture to fully
explain it so I put it there.    Here is the text:

"I am stumped - the green is the seal itself and the seal is oriented
correctly in the photo. I assumed I could hand press this seal but I
cannot. Using force is sure to ruin the seal and the metal is very thin
and I can't walk the seal into place by catching the metal with some
sort of thin driver, like a screwdriver, and then tapping along the
circumference."

What do you folks think?

Here is the link:

http://www.atis.net/forums/showthread.php?272-How-do-you-drive-this-seal&p=1472#post1472

Setting yourself up is pretty easy of you haven't done it - I know a lot
of you have already.    Thank a bunch in advance!

Spencer