[AT] OT - Wooden foundation vs Concrete?

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Thu Apr 7 07:43:55 PDT 2011

Can't really help other than to say that they use those types of foundations quite often here in Michigan.  I've never priced one out or understand the real pros/cons of them.  I have never heard anyone complain about one either.  I would think if they were a real problem, they would have gotten some bad press over the years.  A little on-line research might help your decsion.

Enjoy, Joe