[AT] OT - Wooden foundation vs Concrete?

Ivan Cousins ivancou at windstream.net
Thu Apr 7 18:04:33 PDT 2011

I've heard of them but not seen any here in w PA .  I would add to what the
others said about the grade of lumber used is very  important . I would look
it over and check for markings .   If its the cheaper grade you might end up
using that tractor to dig it up to replace it .
  I have posts driven into the ground to hold stacks of fire wood and they
are "treated" but after about four years I have had a couple rot off .
Ivan