[AT] [Farmall] Super M Fan Belt -- and other fun stuff

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Sep 27 04:39:09 PDT 2010

Hi Dean,  Glad you had a nice day!   That sure is a fine Super M.  I'd like
to see it in the field with a plow behind it.
The difference in HP between the two days could be due to a lot of factors.
Air density, temperature are the main things that come to mind.  The reason
our new computer controlled cars run so well is the computer is constantly
measuring a lot of variables and constantly adjusting timing and fuel
mixture to match the environmental conditions.  You don't have that option
with your Super M unless you want to run along beside it with the
distributor in one hand and a screw driver in the other to adjust the carb.
If you ever get a chance to put it on the dyno when it is about 40 to 50
degrees F. on a clear day give it a try.  If your carb and timing are dialed
in right you might break 60hp.

Charlie