[Farmall] [AT] Super M Fan Belt -- and other fun stuff

Barney Van De Weert bbvande at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 06:55:26 PDT 2010

What was the temp on Sat AM vs Sun PM, also I'd say there was probably some
more moisture in the air on Sat AM. If it was cool and damp the air would be
denser and result in more of it in the cylinders so engine would burn cleaned as
well as have more power.
 Barney Van De Weert
3828 Heartwood St
Uniontown OH 44685