[Farmall] Looking for Super A contacts/parts sources/advice, etc

Barney Van De Weert bbvande at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 21 20:27:41 PDT 2010

I have a 41 A that I redid, what I can tell you about old tractors is that
more patience you have the cheaper things may get- I attended Red Power Round Up
in La Porte and found that you can get very low priced parts w-o any shipping
charges.

OEM Parts I thought was pretty good at this Show but more $s in real life. I
bought a new steering wheel for my H for $35.00. I wish I had bought a grommet
for the bottom of the electrical box for 1.50, remember the shipping? I can find
them for about the same price but the shipping is 5.00.

Value Built seems to be a little higher priced etc.

I have a Case-IH Dealer that I have had as a business account that treats me
well on parts and does so pretty well here again get a list together and see
what they can do. When you get in your area there where tons of these tractors
sold for the tobacco industry so there has to be Dealers that still support
them. I still run into alot of these in SOH as well as WV

The 41 A is a really fun tractor, mine has alot of extras as well as a Monroe
suspension seat similar to the Hs + Ms, I now wish we had one at home on the
farm, my 16 year old daughter likes to drive it, she also asked if I would give
it to her when I die- I'm glad she will have something to remember me by, she'll
probably plant flowers in the toolbox.
 Barney Van De Weert
3828 Heartwood St
Uniontown OH 44685