[AT] Tractor cruises... liability insurance?

Terry Welch terry1955 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 21 16:27:52 PDT 2010

Check with your Auto Insurance company as some have a other insurance policy. I
have one on golf cart and it about $60 per year Full coverage or $30 for just
Liab.  Full coverage. I was quoted this same amount for my son's Farmall from
the company I work for. Tri-State out of MN offers insurance on tarctors and it
can accesed on line.

Terry