[AT] Tractor cruises... liability insurance?

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Tue Sep 21 15:30:11 PDT 2010

Hello, all.  I'm considering driving my Super M to a nearby show, 10 miles
away.   My homeowners policy provides loss protection while the tractor is
here on my property, but no liability coverage and no loss protection while
on the road.  Would any of you have experience or recommendations on how to
deal with that?   I'm not worried that anything would happen, but insurance
is pretty much by definition for those things you don't expect to happen.

Thanks--

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio
www.vinsonfarm.net