[AT] Too Dry to Plow

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Fri Sep 17 06:28:45 PDT 2010

    Well, we missed a good opportunity for rain yesterday. Watched radar as
the storm split and went north and south of us. 10 miles north got 1/2 inch
of rain and 10 miles south got .4 inches of rain. Here we got the lightning
and thunder and strong winds, but not enough to register in the rain gauge.
10 day forecast looks dry.

    Harvest is gaining momentum in early corn. Soybean harvest will likely
start in full force by first of next week.

                    Gene