[AT] Too Dry to Plow

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Sep 16 08:23:14 PDT 2010

Paul that is the way my garden was this spring.  I could water it and it
looked like I was spraying water into a box of talcum powder.  Eventually
the dirt on top would turn into soupy mud but down 3 or 4 inches it was
still totally dry.    Those reading this probably think I'm talking about
clay land but it's not.  I live on a sand hill.

Charlie