[AT] Jim Dandy Question

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 04:31:15 PDT 2010

Another Kohler engine sight I found very efficient  is at the link below.
Small $$$$ orders on most of these sights are not too competitive since most
have gone to flat rate shipping charge.  If an order large enough to qualify
for "free shipping" can be put together, the price seems competitive.  For
my Kohler Command 23, I ordered two oil filters, an outer air filter, and a
pair of spark plugs.  That got the free shipping and I hope I am good to go
for a while.  The bad news is I forgot to order a badly needed air filter
for a Kohler K301 which is only six dollars plus change.  Now that will have
to wait until another order is necessary.

Charlie V. in WNY

http://www.kohler-engine-parts.opeengines.com/index.php?main_page=index&zenid=u7df6543jeuifr9psrp6nsgf55

or
*http://tinyurl.com/349m7sl