[AT] JD CCA cultivator info

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Fri Sep 10 06:44:08 PDT 2010

Speaking of CCA cultivators, is anyone in the midwest interested in one? I had all new shovels put on mine about 15 years ago, used it one time, and it has been setting in my field ever since.  It might as well be used by someone.  I'm in central Michigan, can take some photos of it if you would like.

Enjoy, Joe