[AT] tread design

Louis louis at kellnet.com
Sat Sep 4 21:40:48 PDT 2010

I remember see the diamond tread design used on the front of large 2wd
tractor, in advertising, in the late 70's or early 80's.  I don't recall
what the ad was about, but I do think it was on a Ford.  My guess for
the use of them on the front was for floatation, due to heavy ballasting
on the front.

Lou