[AT] tread design

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 09:51:25 PDT 2010

Dad's New Holland 970 combine had diamond pattern tires on it (in eastern
Montana). Not a sidehill model but it had those tires. I used to see a lot
of tractors on golf courses in AZ with those diamond tires. They don't tear
up the landscape as much. They were used on the drive wheels. Now they use
the ZTR mowers a lot and you don't see much for tractors anymore.

Ken in AZ