[AT] To wet for tractors

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Sep 30 14:02:57 PDT 2010

Al, they sent our kids home at 10:30 yesterday and intended to have a 2 hour
delay today but cancelled before the busses rolled this morning.  There are
8 or 9 impassable roads in Craven Co., including the one where my mom lives.
Flood water is coming up her driveway now.   She's got another 8 feet or so
before her house would flood but she'll be on an island by herself long
before that.  Maybe even by morning.  She's 92.  I'm keeping in touch and
will check on her later tonight.  She gets along well and doesn't want to
leave her house but she might have to.

Charlie