[AT] Farm Science Review

Rob Wilson ro.wilson at att.net
Sun Sep 19 18:46:15 PDT 2010

Well it's been a long day today hauling a tractor to the FSR in London Ohio.
Anyone going this year? Our club the Buckeye Allis Club is featuring A-C
lawn and garden equipment and other odd items. It's nice turn out but a
little strange for a tractor club. I hauled my buddy Duke Stambaugh's 5020
out that I've been using for a few years now. It's a nice little tractor but
a little under powered for the 5' deck that's on it. If anyone heads out
there stop by I might be on the porch of our new club building.
Rob