[AT] OT - Ford 1215 compact tractor and 60" finish mower

mpnc282 at juno.com mpnc282 at juno.com
Thu Sep 16 20:21:58 PDT 2010

HI all, I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts good or bad, on the compact Ford 1215.  It has a 60" belly mower and a 54" bucket. Another question would be on a 3 point 60" pull behind King Cutter finish mower, how tall of grass can I expect to cut with one. I have a field that is about 5 acres that needs cutting; it's overgrown now (1-2Ft). Will the finish mower do the job, or will I need a brush hog. Thanks in advance, Mike M