[Farmall] Replacement bolt for 340U fast hitch needed

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Sep 12 15:30:16 PDT 2010

Thanks for the success story, Bryan. Generally speaking, if I can get an
impact socket and impact wrench on a fastener, that will get it out. It
helps that I picked up a BIG compressor from a service station that was
being renovated. Having both high pressure (150 psi) and a very large
tank makes a big difference.

I have a friend who is in the process of restoring a 340U that he picked
up a few years ago. It is mostly apart, but (if he can remember where he
put all the pieces) he is working on getting it back together.

Mike