[AT] they're cute but be careful...

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 01:39:40 PDT 2010

Last year when we were moving. One of our cats didn't think so, so it bit me
through the leather glove and my index finger. I have been bitten by cats
before without any problems but anyway it seemed really bad so I cleaned the
wound with Jägermeister (all other antiseptic was at the new place). I kept
moving and when I opened the cage at the new place and the cat named Ozzy
ran and kept running never to be seen again. That was probably a wise
decision because of what followed. The next day my left hand was real
swollen and had like two blue/black lines twirling around my arm. So I went
to the doctor got some super antibiotics to eat for two weeks and was
ordered to keep my hand high and still. Great!
It worked out well but we were cleaning out the old house to sell it so I
remember cleaning all the windows with only one hand. Yes I have a wife but
she had given birth to our youngest the same week.

Mattias