[AT] they're cute but be careful...

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 16:22:11 PDT 2010

My thought exactly!  I knew cat bites could be toxic to other cats,
but this is all new information.  Good luck with it, Dick.  This
sounds like a guy I know who got a wood sliver in his hand at work.
It immediately turned into a flesh eating virus and he had some
serious stuff going on for a while.  One never knows.

Charlie V. in WNY