[AT] they're cute but be careful...

Dick Day ddss at telebeep.com
Sat Oct 30 16:03:34 PDT 2010

thanks. if I can keep the finger, I'll be a happy camper.  the most
important thing is to get to the er as soon as possible. the fact that
you're up-to-date on tetanus shots doesn't negate the need to get started on
antibiotics asap.  had I gone to the er room right after it happened, I
would be in better shape today. had I waited much longer, the finger would
be gone for sure.  they removed the 40+ stitches,  from what I hope will be
the only operation necessary, on thursday.